SkyMax Paramotors is part of a company, specialized on manufacturing products for nuclear, oil and gas, aerospace industries. We use the most advance technologies and high spec machinery for precise manufacturing. Paramotors are designed by experienced engineers in cooperation with SkyMax Test Pilots. Each paramotor and its frame undergoes rigorous quality control checks during every stage of production.
Lightweight and rigidity are achieved by using unique frame design, as well as using titanium and aircraft grade aluminum — materials widely used in aerospace industries.
SkyMax now comes with his new frame. The STAR. More robust and second to none in structural rigidity. Fully made in Titanium and Carbon, and comes with a polymer Gas tank with capacity of 4 gallons of gas (15 liters).
Dismount capacity in minutes for long or international travels and could be fitted in a normal briefcase.
Here is some information about our core product – the SkyMax Star frame:
- Net weight 4,7 kg (5,1 kg including fuel tank)
- Cage diameter 1412 mm
- Frame material — air-craft grade aluminum,
- Cage, horns and rods material — titanium.
- Soft fuel tank for 15l (18l as an option)
- Net material — Dyneema
- Horns — S-type
- Throttle – Vittorazi
- Torque compensation System installed as standard
- Cross Bar Weight Shift System installed as standard
Why does pilots choose SkyMax Star?
- lightest in it’s class — 5.1 kg incl. fuel tank
- most rigid due to the shape and materials used
- soft fuel tank — light, strong, no smell, fuel economy
- any paramotor engine can be installed
- Torque Compensation System
- Cross Bar Weight Shift System
- elegant appearance
- suitable for beginners and experts
- reasonably priced
😏 ADDITIONAL FROM TEAM KAMIKAZES PARAMOTOR PUERTO RICO…
1 x 1.25m E-Prop 2-blade carbon propeller
1 x TTO Tach/Hour Gauge
1 x TTO Temp Gauge
1 x Power Float Inflation 2B-Sure
👉We BEAT any offer on the market. Bring your quote and we will match or improve it. Guaranteed💪.
SKYMAX STAR FRAME
The Atom is, by definition, the smallest element, and the center of all energy. Is a light quiet engine, well balanced, easy to start with ‘Ultra soft’, and packs a punch with low fuel consumption. The thrust is smooth, linear delivering 55kg with a 130 cm propeller and 52kg with 125 cm propeller.
The ATOM80 is perfect for anyone who appreciates a lightweight engine, delivering power with economy and low noise.