SkyMax Paramotors is part of a company, specialized on manufacturing products for nuclear, oil and gas, aerospace industries. We use the most advance technologies and high spec machinery for precise manufacturing. Each paramotor and its frame undergoes rigorous quality control checks during every stage of production.
Lightweight and rigidity are achieved by using unique frame design, as well as using titanium and aircraft grade aluminum — materials widely used in aerospace industries.
This new frame. The STAR. More robust and second to none in structural rigidity. Fully made in Titanium and Carbon, and comes with a polymer Gas tank with capacity of 4 gallons of gas (15 liters).
Dismount capacity in minutes for long or international travels and could be fitted in a normal briefcase.
Many pilots start out with heavy paramotors, but pilots eventually realize that lightness is king. For foot launching, the lighter the paramotor, the easier it will be to stand up, launch, and do anything else you have to do with a paramotor on the ground.
Here is some information about our core product – the SkyMax Star frame:
- Net weight 4,7 kg (5,1 kg including fuel tank)
- Cage diameter 1412 mm
- Frame material — air-craft grade aluminum,
- Cage, horns and rods material — titanium.
- Soft fuel tank for 15l (18l as an option)
- Net material — Dyneema
- Horns — S-type
- Throttle – Vittorazi
- Torque compensation System installed as standard
- Cross Bar Weight Shift System installed as standard
Why does pilots choose SkyMax Star?
- lightest in it’s class — 5.1 kg incl. fuel tank
- most rigid due to the shape and materials used
- soft fuel tank — light, strong, no smell, fuel economy
- any paramotor engine can be installed
- Torque Compensation System
- Cross Bar Weight Shift System
- elegant appearance
- suitable for beginners and experts
- reasonably priced
What is Included…
1 x 1.25m E-Prop 2-blade carbon propeller
1 x Carbon cooling shroud
1 x TTO Tach/Hour Gauge
1 x TTO Temp Gauge
1 x Power Float Inflation 2B-Sure