Beginning in the Sport: April/2010
Lives in Anasco, Puerto Rico.
Notable Flights, Goal or Adventure:
- Fly over Caja de Muertos Island in Ponce, Icacos and Palominos in Fajardo
- Multiple “Cross” Flights like Ceiba to Levittown and Levittown to Isabela
- International Travels and flights in different Countries as Dominican Republic and USA
- Also a Quick Silver Pilot
- Has assisted Instructor Luis Ruiz in Training and Tandems Flights.
- Paramotors – Propulse Moster and Fly Products Moster
- Engines – Vittorazi and Simonini
- Paragliders – Apco NRG PRO, Ozone Sirocco, Paramania GTR22
First Fly “Ever” of Berto at Ovni Puerto Lajas.