We at APCO are proud to have brought to life an idea which has been in the air for a long time – a split-legs paramotor harness which would have no seat-plate, weighing absolute minimum, but in terms of comfort and safety would exceed the standard classic paramotor harness.
Effortless takeoff and landing with gravity center moved closer to the back, makes the unit feel lighter.
No seat plate and Split legs arrangement permits undisturbed take-off run. No hard pieces bumping your thighs on launch which makes it way easier and far more comfortable.
Surprisingly, contradicting common belief, APCO designers were able to create a harness which is comfortable, above expectations and makes handling of the power unit on take-off and in flight far simpler and effortless.
The design is rich in options, attentive to the smallest details, with striking appearance of haute couture creation.
Only top quality materials were used, aiming for the best possible finish, comfort and style.
Available in 2 sizes accommodating most pilots.
- Super Light weight – under 1.5 Kg.
- Fits most frames with low hook in points
- Super light ventilated ergonomic back support with specially designed foam to isolate engine vibration.
- Optional Mirror Kit
- Extra wide 3D padded shoulder straps for maximum load spreading and carrying comfort.
- Split leg design for undisturbed running and easier body transition during takeoff and landing
- Integrated emergency parachute connection loops.
- New lightweight quick lock buckles specially selected for split legs design – safe and easy to operate.
- Cloth – high density, strong and durable, but lightweight.
- All webbing adjusters – lightweight, top grade aluminum, easy to operate.
- Ergonomic breathable back support
- Double position main attachment loop for side bar.
- Loop for pull start bungee cord on both of the shoulder straps.
|Harness||1.500 [Kg]||1.500 [Kg]|
|Back Vibration Isolating foam (removable)||0.090 [Kg]||0.090 [Kg]|