Beginning in the Sport: February/2008
Lives in Alabama, USA and in San German, Puerto Rico.
Notable Flights, Goal or Adventure:
- Puerto Rico Record Holder of Altitude in a Paramotor, 13,396 ft
- In his 2nd fly ever he flew over “Cerro del Estado” Maricao.
- One of the most skilled PPG pilots in the island.
- Multiple Big “Cross Flights” around island but mostly in San German Area.
- International pilots with flights in Dominican Republic and USA
- Assist the Instructor Luis Ruiz in the training to Students and Passengers flights.
- Very imaginative resolving problems with the engines and frames.
- Paramotors – Fly Products Kompress
- Engines – Vittorazi Moster and Corsair Black Devil
- Paragliders – Apco NRG PRO